Effective Date: 18 April 2016
1. This PDF Document Licence (PDF Licence) is between Benefacts, a company limited by guarantee without share capital, registered in Ireland No 553387, with its registered office and principal place of business at 6 Merrion Square, Dublin 2 (Benefacts, we, us, our) and you or the legal entity that you represent (Licensee, you, your). By entering into this agreement by ticking the box to indicate acceptance of its terms, you hereby bind the legal entity that you represent to the terms of this PDF Licence and to Benefacts’ general Terms and Conditions to which this Licence is supplemental.
2. Where there is a conflict between the Benefacts Terms and Conditions and this PDF Licence, the terms of this PDF Licence shall prevail.
3. We have derived certain governance and financial data from documents placed in the public domain by nonprofit entities. These include financial statements and constitutional documents. We acquire these documents under the terms of licence agreements with others. We provide a copy of these source governance and financial documents to allow you to verify the data on our website and for no other purpose and such access to these documents is strictly subject to the terms of this PDF Licence.
4. This PDF Licence relates to your use and interaction with the .pdf source documents (PDF Documents) made available on the Benefacts website.
5. If you disagree with these terms or any part of them, you must not use or access the PDF Documents.
GRANT OF LICENCE
6. Subject to the terms and conditions of this PDF Licence, Benefacts grants you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, worldwide, revocable licence to access and download the PDF Documents for the purpose of personally verifying the relevant data that is visible on our website and strictly for no other purpose.
7. This Licence does not authorise you to process or publish personal data forming part of the PDF Documents. Personal data may only be processed in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Acts 1988 – 2003.
8. We reserve the right to restrict access to the PDF Documents at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any such access restriction measures.
9. We reserve the right to discontinue or alter access to any or all of the PDF Documents at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent that our terms and conditions expressly provide otherwise, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon such discontinuance or alteration.
10. We may revise this PDF Licence from time to time. The revised PDF Licence will apply to the use of the PDF Documents from the date of its publication on the Benefacts website.
11. In the event that we suspend or prohibit or block your access to the PDF Documents or a part of the PDF Documents, you must not take any action to circumvent such suspension or prohibition or blocking (including without limitation creating and/or using a different account).
LAW AND JURISDICTION
12. This PDF Licence shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Irish law.
13. Any disputes relating to this PDF Licence shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland.